spodunyk

Why have you decided to take part in the contest "MISS UKRAINE UNIVERSE"?
The decision to participate in the contest "MISS UKRAINE UNIVERSE" was made under the influence of my compatriot from Crimea - Jamala. She moved to Ukraine and achieved a lot here. Her victory at the Eurovision song contest convinced me of the accuracy of my choice.

If you become the winner, how will you take advantage of your victory and the prestigious title?
If I become the winner of "MISS UKRAINE UNIVERSE", I'll try to justify the audience trust, I will work on self-perfection and, of course, will try to do everything like Jamala to bring the victory to Ukraine.

Who had the greatest influence on your inner world?
An obvious influence on me had my mother. Also a literature influenced my inner world formation and views on life, I read a lot.

What achievements are you particularly proud of in your life?
For my not long life I am proud of my achievements in the sport. I was in the Olympic youth reserve of Ukraine when I was 12 years old. I have been playing professional handball for 5 years.

Tell us something about love in your life.
My really big passion is my favourite pets. I have two dogs, the one I picked up on the street, which really love me and entrust me their love and I feel the great responsibility for them. As for the human love, I hope I will meet it in my life.

What will save the world if not a beauty?
If not a beauty save the world, the love between people will save it. People need to learn to love each other but not to fight.