aleks

Why have you decided to take part in the contest "MISS UKRAINE UNIVERSE"?
"Miss Ukraine Universe" contest is a new stage in my life. Because this contest is the most prestigious one in the country and to be the one of the contenders for the main title is already a small achievement for me.

If you become the winner, how will you take advantage of your victory and the prestigious title?
If I won the main crown of the country, firstly I would prove myself that self-perfection is never in vain, the title would give me the strength to improve myself further. I would devote myself to the charity with joy and honor.

Who had the greatest influence on your inner world?
In the most cases my inner world was formed with the help of certain events in my life and experience, rather than from the influence of any person. Many people in my life who I met with has made a contribution to it and has influenced my thinking and attitude to life. Of course, I can not exclude the education of my mother, she put a lot in the formation of my personality. Also I can highlight the movie "Pollyanna" and the book "The picture of Dorian Gray", which influenced my inner world enough.

What achievements are you particularly proud of in your life?
I think my greatest achievement, which I can be truly proud of, yet to come. At the moment I'm proud to be able to achieve my goals, to lead a healthy lifestyle and I'm proud of that fact that I have visited 12 countries.

Tell us something about love in your life.
In my life love is manifested in everything, whether it is a man, my parents, the work or hobbies. You have to love everything that you do, only then the dreams will come true.

What will save the world if not a beauty?
The beauty will save the world because it begins inside in the soul. The person with the plain soul is unlikely will have a beautiful appearance. That is why the beauty is not only external, that is goodness of character and love in your heart. So, the beauty will save the world for sure!