ermak

Why have you decided to take part in the contest "MISS UKRAINE UNIVERSE"?
The decision to participate in the contest was dictated by my diffidence and desire to go beyond my limits of comfort, because I think that once you move beyond these boundaries it allows a person to develop oneself. Also, I am convinced that this contest is the only one that provides an opportunity to realize your potential for good things, not just to estimate you.

If you become the winner, how will you take advantage of your victory and the prestigious title?
Recognizability gives you the opportunity to be heard by a large number of people, and this is a huge chance to draw the attention to issues and social problems that require support and public intervention.

Who had the greatest influence on your inner world?
Who I am now is a result of my parents love, family support, father's advice and mother's warmth of heart, the friends laughter and the boundless optimism of my sister. But the biggest influence on my inner world had my grandmother, she gave me the faith.

What achievements are you particularly proud of in your life?
My greatest achievement is my very warm, trusting and respectful relationship with friends and family. I am convinced that it is very heavy daily work to build such relations. Also my achievement is coping with the lawyer profession, it took me a lot of patience, mental strength and my attention.

Tell us something about love in your life.
Love can take different shapes and sizes in my life: parental, friendly, sensual, platonic. It is my engine and guiding line. All the decisions I try to make out of love and not of fear; it is the main factor in all my relationships as well; also I prefer to look with love on my life. And the love I was given by my family is my greatest resource, which supports me even in the hardest moments.

What will save the world if not a beauty?
It will be a deeper awareness of each person: conscious consumption, conscious attitude to the planet, a conscious attitude to other people. After all, if you understood it, you might be kind and have to understand that everything is interconnected. Thomas Jefferson said: "I am convinced that the soul of every man is happy when he does something good to others".

>