Kyiv, June 29th, 2016. The final of the 10th anniversary beauty contest "Miss Ukraine Universe"-2016 took a place in a festive and luxurious atmosphere of the Ball Room Fairmont Grand Hotel
In the warm summer evening guests of the final were the first ones who learned the name of the girl who will become the "face" of our country and will represent Ukraine at the most prestigious international beauty contest "Miss Universe"-2016.
The National Committee of "Miss Ukraine Universe" prepared many surprises for the guests of the show. A grand musical program was held with the participation of: LOBODA, Kamaliya, Maria Yaremchuk, Tonia Matvienko, Tamerlan and Alena, LAYAH, OLEYNIK, Konstantin Dmitriev ("The voice of the country"), Yana Brelitskaia. A special musical gift was a performance of singer BOSSON (Sweden), the author of the hit "One in a Million", which has become the soundtrack to the famous Hollywood film "Miss Congeniality" starring Sandra Bullock in the leading role and it was blended with the final show of a beauty contest excellently. The singer sang this legendary song "One in a Million" with a spectacular video featuring Anna Vergelskaia, "Miss Ukraine Universe" – 2015, and he whirled the beauty in a sensual dance in the final. In the frame of the contest there was held the traditional awarding ceremony in the nomination "the Most beautiful singer" and Svetlana Loboda owned the title this year. In addition to the honorary title, the singer also became the owner of electro-minibike Like.Bike from the "Citrus" net.
The Queen of the evening and the winner of the prestigious title "Miss Ukraine Universe"- 2016 became 18 years old Aliona Spodyniuk from Kiev. The winner has been going in for professional sports – handball for the last 5 years. A brilliant sport career was waiting for her, but the desire to study prevailed over it and today Aliona is preparing to become a student of the Department of journalism, television announcer and anchors at Kyiv national University of culture and arts. "I would like to become a television announcer and an anchor. I like to give people an information, to make them glad with the good news," says Aliona. "Miss Ukraine Universe" is the first beauty contest in the life of 18 years old inhabitant of Kiev.
Anna Vergelskaia, "Miss Ukraine Universe" – 2015, passed the crown to the winner.
The jury of the contest were:
- Anna Filimonova, the Head of the organizing Committee of the contest "Miss Ukraine Universe"
- Anastasia Golinskaia, a leading hotelier of Ukraine
- Maksim Glushchenko, a patron of art, a public figure
- BOSSON, a popular singer and a composer (Sweden)
- Taras Matolinets, a plastic surgeon of the 1st category, the Member of Ukrainian Association of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeons
- Olga Blank, a fashion designer
- Yevgenii Levchenko, Ukrainian football player, the most stylish football player of the Netherlands by Esquire magazine
- Oleg Verniaiev, Ukrainian gymnast, the World champion, four times European champion, twice champion of the European games
- John Sung Kim (USA) - the programmer from Silicon valley, the founder and CEO of successful projects such as Five9 and DoctorBase. The Creator of the health programs, whose merits have been repeatedly acknowledged by the US President Barack Obama.
After a few defiles there was determined the most beautiful five girls and the prizes were distributed as follows:
IV Miss Ukraine Universe"-2016 became Mubarakshina Olga, 26 years old, Kiev
III Miss Ukraine Universe"-2016 became Ekaterina Hubrienko, 24 years old, Vinnitsa
"II Miss Ukraine Universe"-2016 became Yulia Zakharova, 25 years old, Kiev
"I Miss Ukraine Universe"-2016, became Yulia Hershun, 26 years old, Dnepropetrovsk
and the winner of the prestigious title "Miss Ukraine Universe"-2016 became 18 years old Aliona Spodyniuk from Kiev.
The owners of special prizes in the special nominations:
- Miss CHI became Yulia Hershun, 26 years old, Dnepropetrovsk.
- Miss KJF became Alina Pigun, 25 years old, Kiev.
- Miss TEFI Smile became Aliona Spodyniuk, 18 years old, Kiev.
Aleksandr Skichko and Mariia Litti hosted the show.