pigun

Why have you decided to take part in the contest "MISS UKRAINE UNIVERSE"?
The participation in the Contest "Miss Ukraine Universe" is the possibility of self-perfection, it’s the invaluable experience of work in a team, which teaches how to communicate and position yourself in a proper way.

If you become the winner, how will you take advantage of your victory and the prestigious title?
For me the victory is an opportunity to be heard and this opportunity opens new ways to be engaged in charity, to share your experience, to participate in social programmes. It is very important for me to be useful not only for the inner circle of the family, but also for my country and for those who need my help and support. And such a prestigious title opens new horizons for good actions.

Who had the greatest influence on your inner world?
People influence my inner world more then events. The strongest and best influence on me have my relatives, especially mom.

What achievements are you particularly proud of in your life?
It’s not peculiar to me to be proud of my achievements. Frankly speaking, when I succeed in self-perfection, I feel joy.

Tell us something about love in your life.
Love is always with me. I try to live with love in my heart and surround myself with loving people.

What will save the world if not a beauty?
I think that Peace will save it as well as Respect and Conscience.