Name: Alexandra Matkovskaya.
Measurements: 175, 85/59/90.
Native city: Vinnytsia.
Current city: Vinnitsia.
Favorite city: My soul is in harmony and calmness in my native city and country only.

If you became Miss Ukraine Universe 2015 what would you do wearing the crown?  Being the owner of the crown I would like to prove one more time that Ukrainian girls are the most beautiful as inner as outer. Also it’s necessary to help people. When you give your love, you don’t loose it, you gain it again. More and more.

What’s your hobby?  When I was 7 years old I started to sing. Since then I have participated in many national and international competitions.

It’s considered to think that ‘Beauty will save the world’, why is that so?  Only spiritual beauty can save our world, belief in hope and boundless kindness. We have to work hard for the soul beauty.

Do you believe in superstitions? Which one?  I don’t believe in superstitions.

What’s your favorite book/movie?  My favorite book is ‘Life on loan’ by Erich Maria Remarque. And ‘Dream girls’ is the favorite musical.

What would you like to say for the voting for you people?  I’m extremely grateful for voting. To present Ukraine is my very personal honor.