Name: Anna Verhelskaya.
Measurements: 174, 90/60/92.
Native city: Kyiv.
Current city: Kyiv.
Favorite city: Kyiv and only Kyiv! I’m the Ukrainian so my heart belongs to Ukraine only.

If you became Miss Ukraine Universe 2015 what would you do wearing the crown?  If I had the opportunity to gain the title of The Miss Universe I would thank God and I would ask my spiritual mentor’s blessing. Being the Miss I would take part in social projects which would be concentrated on church restorations. We are guests on the Earth so we have to contribute a lot and not only use resources and abilities. So we ought to leave our descendants the best we’ve got.

I would try to hold the title with all my heart. After all, one of the most urgent tasks today is to promote a positive and peaceful image of our country. It is necessary to show our Ukrainian openness, pride and kindness.

What’s your hobby?  I love to take care of animals, roller-skating, skydiving and scuba diving. In my spare time I paint pictures. I study marketing and interested in everything connected with it. I love to gift hand-made gifts. Their themes are often associated with Ukraine.

It’s considered to think that ‘Beauty will save the world’, why is that so?  Paying attention to the urgent problems of nowadays with the help of beauty I find the right way to promote ideas and projects, because beautiful girls are always attached with the media and public attention.

Do you believe in superstitions? Which one?  I know a lot of Ukrainian superstitions. Being a child I was told them by my mother and grandmother.

What’s your favorite book/movie?  My favorite book is The Holy Bible. My favorite movie is ‘Angelika’

What would you like to say for the voting for you people?  The very first watching of The Miss Universe on TV was one of the most colorful impressions of my childhood. The gorgeous scene, beautiful girls, the bright show. Everything impressed me. Over time, I wanted to experience it all myself. And all the people who will vote for me with all their hearts will help me to turn my dream into reality. I want to thank everyone who took the time to view my photos and interview - THANK YOU !